3/29/2007

The Continuing Saga, Part 347(a)(3)(vii)

I will be heading over to the Civic Center on Monday, April 2, to obtain the balance of the records responsive to my FOIA request. The delay has resulted from the fact that City Staff wants to schedule a time for me to review the records when Coleen Balzarini is available to answer questions. Thus, we have been constrained by two schedules, mine and hers.

This is despite the fact that I do not intend to ask any questions; I just want to review the records and decide what I want copied. Nevertheless, they have the records so they make the rules. No worries.

I should have access to all public records maintained by the Fiscal Services Director and the City Manager.

For those keeping score, we started trying to get these records on December 12, 2006.

No comments: