5/27/2007

A second, full-time job...Pt. 3

Dear Peggy:

I am slowly making my way through the documents you have provided to me. Once such document is entitled "City of Great Falls Capital Expenditures." It is a summary of all of our contributions to SME.

There are a number of supporting documents attached. Most of our contributions are supported by attachments, apparently generated by SME, that document the expenses for which the various capital calls were asserted. I note, though, that the first two contributions in the amounts of $213,357.80 (4/21/05), and $250,000.00 (6/22/05), lack such supporting documentation.

Therefore, in addition to my other outstanding requests, would you please obtain for me the SME documents showing what those amounts were spent for during those periods?

Thank you.

No comments: