8/18/2005

He's got legs!

Less than two weeks from now I will be running in the Hood to Coast Relay. For those of you runners, we have a 7:15 p.m. start time, which is a good thing (the faster teams get placed later and the team I am running with did well last year; I wasn't there).

And now I have leg assignments. I figure my first leg will start around 2:00 a.m., Saturday morning, August 27 (my 42nd birthday). My second leg should start around 10:00 a.m. or so on August 27, and my last leg (and the last leg of the whole race) around 6:15 or 6:30 that night. I am going to simulate all three legs starting at 2:00 a.m. tomorrow nite.

Now, the good news is that I get to cross the finish line at the Seaside Beach Party! The bad news, though, is that I will be the last guy on my team to have a beer!

No comments: