1/19/2006

Free Cell Phones

Finally, I found my way into a growth industry. Yup, I'm now in the business of delivering cell phone service.

What? You didn't know? You are too.

Yessiree. You 'invest' $.50 per month, so that people who had already decided they could afford a cell phone can escape those pesky monthly charges.

Take Jeremy. He's 27-years old and a part-time cook. He's had a cell phone for a while now, but that $40.00 a month he had to pay for the service was "a big drain on his budget." And he tells us that lots of people don't have jobs, "but everybody has a cell phone." I bet those phones are a "big drain" on their budgets too.

Not to worry. That's where we come in! $1.00 a month gets you a cell phone.

But where do we sign up?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I will sell out declare banckruptcy sign up for welfare/medicaid . . . Free house, Free medical, Free food and last but not least Free phone. In case you didn't notice the phones are almost automatic if you get medicaid.

GeeGuy said...

Isn't "penumbra" another word for cell coverage?

david said...

Wow...I didn't think that the headline was accurate, figured there was some sort of "catch" -- and once I figured it out, my stomach churned.