3/11/2006

Off Color

Two women are walking down the street. The first says "My boyfriend is into the fantasy of a threesome." The second one gives her a wicked grin when the first continues: "Having another woman to complain about him with...would ALMOST make it worth it."

Funny? Well, sort of. But I'm more concerned with the context.

Now, I'm not a prude. In fact, I enjoy some humor that would probably make many of you blush.

But this "joke" (select 3/11/06) appeared on the comics page of our local newspaper, the Great Falls Tribune. You know, the same comics page that my 8 year old daughter, 11 year old son and 13 year old son read every morning.

Daddy, what's a threesome?

Nice.

3 comments:

david said...

Idiots.

Anonymous said...

Wow, the brain trust of David & Gee Guy high-fiving each other. Who'd of thunk.

GeeGuy said...

Oh, come on Einstein. Log in so we can all see how smart you are.