11/28/2006

More on Imams

I recently wrote about the many details the Tribune omitted from their story about the six Muslims who were removed from a U.S. Airways flight.

As more information comes out, their behavior looks more and more suspicious. I find it interesting that even though multiple witnesses describe their behavior, the Imams deny it all. I guess everyone else is lying but them, huh? Before the ACLU starts screaming, tell me, how many non-Muslim hijackings have there been in the last 10 years?

And, given the hullaballoo the whole thing has raised, I found this sentence particularly interesting:

"They should have been denied boarding and been investigated," [a former Air Marshall said]. "It looks like they are trying to create public sympathy or maybe setting someone up for a lawsuit."
Hmm...

No comments: